Friday, August 6, 2010

We're Here!

We have finely arrived at our home in the mountains of New Mexico. What a journey! The Lord has blessed us beyond what we could have every imagined. A couple of evenings ago we all took a walk down our gravel road. We discovered that there is a recreational area that is right next to our property. It has a cap ground, walking trails, picnic tables, and several overlooks.

I was reading over the stuff I've posted and I realized that there are some of you that I didn't tell that we were moving and ware we were moving to. I'm sorry for this mistake.

We have just arrived at our Beautiful rental home a half mile out of Datil, New Mexico on hwy 12. The ranchers that we are renting from are very sweet people. They have even invited us to there cowboy church in there barn next Sunday. The neighbors that live across the road from us have a green parrot. He, (the parrot), told mother that "he likes girls.".

There are so many more things to tell but I need to get back to work.

God bless!

P.S. I'll be posting more pictures of our travel and of here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment