Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April Travels # 5 ~ The End

We are finely back home after two weeks of travel. I love traveling, but it's always nice to be back to a normal everyday life once again.

As many of you already know the house that we are renting has been sold. This has added to are already full lives as we have around two and a half months to find another place to live. Finding rental property that meets our family and business needs out here is very difficult. But God has been so good us in every step of the way so fare how could we distrust Him now? We ask that you would pray for us and with us as we seek to follow our Heavenly Father's guidance in the weeks to come.

I'm truly sorry that I still don't have any pictures to post. When I finely got to OK camp my brain was about scorched as burnt toast. So I consequently forgot to carry around my camera. But I will try to get photos off Em's camera soon.

So for now may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment