Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday...

This past week we have been enjoying the company of our grandparents and Uncle from Oklahoma. Yesterday after our grand easter dinner we went over to the Moore's house on the river and spent the afternoon ridding in Grandpa Moore's old Model A, and out on the river in the boat. I think all had an enjoyable time.  


The guys took the first trip out.


Grandma did ride in the car a short ways, but I think she liked these flowers better!


And this was the last group to go. I think the driver was very proud to have three girls with him. (particularly the one in the front seat!)

Today the tribe is out over to the outer banks today. Emily and I stayed here to do work and school, and to put some hours in for our lessons tomorrow. Needless to say we haven't had much time to practice. And I've discovered that you can't just get by with piano the way you can with violin. At lest I can't!


No comments:

Post a Comment