Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekend Vacation

Right now I am sitting on my bed in the house we're staying this weekend looking out across a beautiful display of mountains with the golden sun rising up over them. It is truly breath taking. I have been looking forward to this week for a few weeks now. Work, school and music practice have been keeping me so busy I just really needed a break. We have gone across the state to the Carolina campmeeting, and are staying in a rental house with the Moores a few miles from the camp. So far it has been a blast. Em and I went out walking this morning. Mind you, walking! Living at 8 ft elevation and then going to 3 or 4 thousand really makes a difference on the speed of your mobility. But anyway it was so beautiful that it has just made our morning really shine. I'll post photos when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment