Thursday, March 10, 2011

Everyday Happenings

Our "baby Moses" loves his new cardboard boat. He also loves being in Daddy's office, and being one of his "office hands."





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ashley, Emily, and I have been working very hard getting ready for our first recital. I have never played a violin solo before so this is a little different for me. But I'm not really nervous about it. I post photos/videos, (whatever I can find), as soon as the event is over.

I'll be playing a Dvořák piece called Humoresque. Ashley is playing He is Exalted arranged by Dick Tunney on her violin. And Emily is singing Come by Bubby Houghtaling. She has been so nervous over whole thing. I can't really understand why. She has performed vocal solos before. But thats very Emily!

Well I'll be posting again soon. Have a happy Thursday!

Oh, our recital is going to be on March 20th. I wish you all could be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment