Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pills and Needles.

Pills ~

Pill bottles are beginning to stack up around here. I have two that I will hopefully be done with soon, and Jacky just had to go back to the vet so he's on a pill now too. My life is way to busy to stop and take pills and give some to Jacky. I can't wait 'till these things are gone.


Needles ~

Several people have commented to me lately that they can't imagine loving watching being poked with needles in the mouth. I'll admit that when I was about six or seven when I had some
cavities filled seeing that needle come towards my mouth was scary. But when it happened it didn't hurt at all. So this time when the dentist was preparing to give me a shot I didn't panic. I did wonder if he would be as good as my other dentist, but no fear he was great. Now if we're talking about anywhere els on my body forget it. Daddy will tell you that taking a sliver out of my hand takes a lot with me. But when it is in my mouth its fine. Its one of those unexplainable things about me.

Well I need to run so I can answer some questions for a article Lacey is writing about us girls. Look for it in the next issue of DBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment